January 12

Holiday Sale

My favorite holidays put into words…… My top 3 holidays.  Christmas, it is my favorite holiday because you get to get people presents. You and your family can open them all together and see everybody’s reactions. You also get to have a big dinner kind of like Thanksgiving. It is also my favorite because me and my family go to all of our relatives house and we will travel to our relatives in other states like Boston, and Florida. Christmas is the annual christian festival celebrating Christ’s birth, held on December 25th in the Western church. Christmas is both a sacred religious holiday and worldwide cultural  and commercial phenomenon. Christians celebrate Christmas day as the anniversary of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, a spiritual leader whose teachings from the basis of their religion. This is why Christmas is my favorite holiday.

Halloween, is also my favorite because you get to dress up as scary things and scare people to death. A lot of people decorate their houses and give out candy.  The night of October 31st the eve of all saints day commonly celebrated by kids who dress in costumes and solicit candy and other treats door to door. Halloween is a time of superstition and celebration. It is thought to have originated with the ancient Celtic. When people would light bonfires and wear costumes to ward off warming ghost. You get to get so scared that you might cry and run to your mommy.  These are the reason I like Halloween.

Valentines day, is my favorite. I like valentines day because even though you do not have a boyfriend your dad will send you chocolates, well lets just say there will be a loud and annoying tantrum. Even if it is your dad at least you get a big teddy bear and chocolates with. I know it does not make up for a guy other than your dad to give you that big teddy bear but it is better than nothing. I love to love valentines day.

Posted January 12, 2017 by lianalizggms23 in category Uncategorized